BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Inevitable life...

It's been a year since i updated my last post. Reading back that post made me feel sad. Everything that been bottled up is flowing out through the tears.
It is good to have poker face. I can hide my feeling with happy face even i'm sad, hurt, sick, mad or any kind of feeling.
I know it's better to let it out but my personality cannot do that. And then i ended up hurting and crying alone without realization.
I know i got friends to calm me but i don't want them to worry me. They have their hardship or happiness around them.
Even i'm crying out loud in front of them, it won't change anything. The sadness in my heart won't fade away. I just can say that "I'm fine. Don't worry about me.".
To those who read my post, please think it as my sharing thought. Keep it as a secret. Thank you...

I'm happy...
I'm cried...
I'm fine...



"lingering pain in heart"

0 comments: