BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

new place... new life... new xperience...

wow... ord go 2 new place 2 xperience my new life at kch.... at last, my path 2 future is getting bright... but still not confirm yet... hehe..
walao... last few days r vry tired.... woke up early... full schedule.... got rest time but short... wan 2 faint liao... bcoz of those activities, my right leg in pain again... nw ord recover othough it will comes bck again din careful enuf...
how's ur life, guys?? it's being a while since i update... lazy 2 update liao... plus tat time dnt hv my lappy at my side... hehe.... i'm ok at here... but sum matter pissed me off.... stupid.... talking tis matter made me angry again... dnt wan 2 say it anymore... ok... i juz stop here thn... feel annoyed liao... bye...

0 comments: