BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

once again... ==

happens again?!?! haih... really happens again... last few days(saturday again).... customer ask my num AGAIN... wat d hell is going on??? my supervisor said she never encounter it since she wrks thr 4 whole 2 yrs... BUT i juz wrks abt 2 months + ord got customers wan my num.... sot jor lor....
haih... dnt come anymore la.... i wan 2 change my life BUT can i start frm my study 1st?? leave d love matters bhind 1st.... speaking of which, stpm's result came out liao... walao.... i word 2 describe my result....
TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!
2 all my frens, dnt ask again.... juz noe tat my result is vry bad 1.... no nid 2 nag 2 find out my result.... i feel stressed whn i think abt it.... haih... nid 2 apply college 4 sure.....
ok la.... it's too much 4 me 2 flash bck..... till here...

0 comments: